Popular Posts

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Picture Perfect

This time last year I was just wondering when my little girl would enter this world, I just knew that she would be the one to look like me, have brown hair, and big green eyes. God had other plans and not that I'm complaining but he made one little girl that her daddy will have to be keeping the gun by the door.
I want to thank Katie Betts for bringing out the best of Jayden Love. She did great on the pictures, espcially with it being 730 in the morning and working with JJ walking in and out of pictures. Here is some of her work. She did an amazing job and I can't help but brag about her. I definitly know who I'll be contacting in the future!






 To see more of her work or schedule a session with her here is her web address: http://www.betwixtandbetweenphotography.com
Thanks again Katie!

-While we try to teach our children all about life,
Our children teach us what life is all about.
~Angela Schwindt


My love for my children is endless....

1 comment:

  1. these are precious! KatieB is such a talented photographer!

    ReplyDelete